Winix ZERO Air Purifier in White
The Winix Zero is a stylish and efficient air purifier capable of cleaning large rooms such as living rooms or offices up to 99 m².
Thanks to HEPA filtration and PlasmaWave technology, it is well equipped to handle dust, pollen, smoke and other unwanted micro-organisms and ultimately improve the air quality of the room.
- Suitable for rooms up to 99 m²
- 4-Stage filtration system
- HEPA filter
- PlasmaWave Technology
- Night mode
- 4 fan speeds
- Auto mode with adaptive sensor technology
- Certified to help against allergy symptoms
At its core the Winix Zero uses a four-stage filtration system:
- A washable pre-filter catches the larger particles and extends the life of the main filter
- The carbon filter deals with organic particles and light odours
- HEPA filtration removes 99.97% of micro-organisms as small as 0.3 microns in size
- Finally, PlasmaWave Technology uses Hydroxyls to neutralise unwanted viruses and gases
As a result, it can complete one full air change per hour in a 99 m² room. However, if used in smaller rooms, this number can rise as high as five air changes per hour in a 20 m² room, making this a very versatile purifier.
The marquee feature of this purifier is the Auto mode, which allows it to react to changes in air quality in real-time. When set to Auto mode, the LED will change colour based on the air quality of the room, while the inbuilt particle sensor will adjust the fan speed accordingly to remove contaminants.
This provides peace of mind in knowing that the purifier is reacting to the air quality and always working to improve it.
Style and Substance
In addition to the 4 fan speeds, the Winix Zero also boasts a ‘Night mode’ which dims the lights and silences the fan in order to achieve almost silent operation and become as unobtrusive as possible.
Combine this with its stylish minimalist look, and the Winix Zero can blend seamlessly into your home or office.
As airborne particles such as dust, pollen and pet dander can often worsen allergy symptoms, the Winix Zero is a great choice for helping to combat this.
It is, therefore, no surprise that it has been tested and certified by ECARF, AHAM and Allergy UK for providing efficient allergy relief.